Friday, June 5, 2026

Senior Jackets

honestly the whole senior jacket thing feels so cringe to me like others might be fine with it but I know that if I got one it would be completely performative, because I generally dont like the thought of the "senior" jacket itself, you know? but in the end i did get one, but it isnt a senior jacket. well it might be considered a senior jacket but theres absolutely nothing on it that signals to senior year. to me it feels like i got myself a personalized jacket instead. i didnt add "class of" yadda yadda or "senior" anywhere on there and honestly I'm proud of myself. its kinda a bummer that my jacket is purple but in the end i got it to match with my friends, and i kinda owe it to them because my jackets design is almost completely different, their back has their name and 2027 senior. the process of choosing the patches was pretty fun, i feel like i organized my interests. im not going to show you the ones i added, i'm going to show you the ones that i didnt add, and when my jacket arrives you'll see my final choices!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

time interval   it's been a while since i last hopped on here but i didnt have a choice in this guys, i wuld never choose to stay away f...